"Wife, I am the baby’s father” 《娘子,我才是娃的爹》Chapter 33 Xin Ci is Pregnant

T/N: The moment everyone has been waiting for hehe

“You like her?”
Wen Kai with no expression watched Mu Nian Qing. He is that sort of person, his false smile is only to other people, and to Mu Nian Qing, he didn’t need to.
“Yes, I like her. I liked her since I was young. But…”
Mu Nian Qing having said that, clutched his palms tightly.
“But she’s married.”
Wen Kai continued what Mu Nian Qing said.
“How did you know.”
“I took her pulse just now, she’s already a month pregnant, even though it’s pulse is still very faint.”
Mu Nian Qing hearing him stood up in shock.
“What you’re saying is true?”
Wen Kai glanced at him without speaking.
Mu Nian Qing calmly sat back down on his seat, he understood Wen Kai too well, Wen Kai would never joke around with his medical skills. Him asking that question was simply insulting him.
“Sorry, Wen Kai.”
Wen Kai only replied indifferently.
“It’s better to calm down.”
Calm down? How can he calm down. He liked her for so many years, but he was always delayed by things to do with the castle and could not express his feelings to her. Just when he finally had the power to give her happiness, her family situation had changed, she, became someone else’s wife. She brought her back to You Ming Castle, and using Nangong Wu Qing’s life as blackmail, right now she was even pregnant with Nangong Wu Qing’s child. Can he calm down?
“She, does she know?”
“She shouldn’t. It’s too small right now, there’s no reaction. But, her body is hers/”
Mu Nian Qing shook his head helplessly.
“I understand.”
Wen Kai seeing his friend’s depressed expression, his heart was also in pain for him.
“Mu, you can’t force feelings.”
Wen Kai and Mu Nian Qing grew up together as friends, he never saw him as Castle Master.
“I’m afraid even if I force them they still won’t appear.”
Wen Kai frowned as he watched Mu Nian Qing. Mu Nian Qing raised his head and gave him a slight smile.
“Xin Ci from now on will still trouble you to care for her. I need to leave the castle for a bit soon.”
“I can abort her child.”
Mu Nian Qing laughed looking at Wen Kai’s serious expression.
“Wen Kai, your joke really isn’t funny at all.”
“It’s already been a month, you can still rush it, I only need to add a type of drug into her daily medicine, three days later she won’t have her child. If the timing is right, even she won’t feel it herself.”
Wen Kai had an extremely serious expression, and what he said was also true, apart from Mu Nian Qing he didn’t have to care about others.
Mu Nian Qing was in a daze, smiling he lightly stroked Wen Kai’s cheek.
“Wen Kai, don’t be like this. I don’t want you to do this sort of shameful thing against your virtues, even if it’s for me, you can’t.”
“Fine. If you say not to I won’t.”
Mu Nian Qing stood up.
“I need to leave, I’ll come see you when I come back. Supposedly Mu Rong Mansion, where I’m going this time, has a millennium old snow ginseng. It’s Wen Kai’s favourite, ahah, if lucky, I’ll give it to you as a gift.”
Wen Kai hearing his words, widened his eyes.
“Then I wish you good luck.”
“Haha, of course.”
Having spoken he turned and left.

6 thoughts on “娘子,我才是娃的爹 Wife, I am the baby’s father – Chapter 33 Xin Ci is Pregnant

  1. The baby did not shock me as much as the bromance between those two xD Wen Kai, who is a doctor, would willingly abort her child to help his friend – what a dedicated wingman.

Comments